This recipe showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and it sounds delicious. There are only four ingredients. The only thing I don’t have at the moment is a food processor (only a juicer). I can’t wait to try this. With only four ingredients, it sounds rather easy and is much better than store bought.
• 2 bananas
• ½ cup of frozen strawberries
• 2 tablespoons of Almond Milk or heavy cream
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla
Total time is about 2 to 5 hours, but that’s just the wait time while things freeze.
1. Slice your bananas and strawberries. Separate the slices and freeze for about 2 hours.
2. Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
3. Add almond milk (more or less for desired texture) and vanilla and blend until smooth and well-mixed.
4. Put ice cream in a freezer-safe container and freeze until solid. However, if you like soft serve ice cream (like me), you can skip this part.
5. Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve.
Now, I just need a food processor!